Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Gratitude list with no qualifiers

Over the last 4-1/2 years, I've gotten more cynical and negative. Certainly circumstances play a role here, but what I focus on is still my choice, right? So here is a list of what I'm grateful for, right here, right now:
  • the garage refrigerator has decided to start working again
  • yoga with Tim this morning
  • kids who are active and interesting and fun to be around
  • my dog, who makes me laugh every day.
These days Buster is wearing shoes. There's a perfectly good reason for this (stitches in his paw) but I find it embarrassing when others notice and comment. The good news about the shoes is that they make him sound like a horse when he runs and that makes me smile.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to know you seem to be doing fine.

Take care and best wishes.

:-) :-).

Matt