Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Comments

Irene -- the run was Folsom's Run with Nature. It was a lot of fun, and I found out I finished 13th in my age group (out of 75). Feeling pretty good about that! Official time was 54:55.

Diana -- I bought "Vehicle" and I love it! I've heard that song before, but had no idea that they were saying the word "vehicle"! Can't wait to get out and run to it.

Matt -- Great insights, and I do hope I can post a faster time next time (but just because I want to be faster!).

Katie -- THANKS! Today both of my sons are making me feel incredibly sad and like, "can't we just get through 10 minute at the dinner table without intense anger???" Nothing stays the same forever, though, right?

2 comments:

Diana said...

I definitely have to download "Vehicle" to my player-I forgot how powerful that song is!
Thanks for the shout out, glad you like it!
I'm still such a huge fans of those oldies-they have awesome sounds you just don't hear these days!

courtney said...

Hey, I have another question!

Remember when you posted a pic of your leg all decorated for a run? And you said that you always draw pretty things on your legs for long runs?

I was wondering how that started, and what you use to draw it on.

-Your Stalker Admirer ;)