Thursday, March 03, 2011

Three for Thursday

Saw a Three for Thursday post on another blog (but can't for the life of me remember which blog, or I'd give credit here!), and figured I'd follow suit. So, in no particular order, here's what's on my mind.
1. Buster (in a rare calm moment). He's a lot of fun, but the whole puppy teeth thing is tough. So is the "the world is my toilet" attitude. :) Actually, he's doing well on that front -- it's us, the humans, who need a little training I think.

2. Running. Ran 7 today and it was tough. 6 the other day was easy. It is what it is, right?

3. Dishwasher. It's been broken for more than a week now, and our 3rd service call is tomorrow. I actually like being at home until I'm told I have to be at home. Then I don't like it at all. I think therapists call that oppositional defiant disorder. Or maybe it's just preschooler behavior.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your pajamas are awesome! My dishwasher is making noises and I'm very afraid. It can't break. It can't. It can't. It can't.

Anonymous said...

Hopefully things get sorted for you.

Take care and best wishes.

:-) :-).

Matt