Saturday, May 09, 2009

Be careful what you ask for...

I could tell stress was getting to me when I first heard about swine flu, and I thought "I'd like to get that." While that may sound crazy to some, I was picturing some freedom from responsibilities and some down time. Well, now I've actually got something going on. Chest tightness. Coughing. And I'm happy about it, as it gives me permission to slow down just a little bit in my life. So I'm drinking Breathe Easy tea and maybe running at 70% speed today. (Not literally running -- just talking about the pace of life.)

2 comments:

courtney said...

Feel better Leslie!

.....wait a minute...Could we say that lunge walking causes Swine Flu???
Whew, good thing I don't lunge-walk.

Anonymous said...

You'll be fine soon enough. I'm sure your immune system is well up to snuff the way you live :-) :-).

Take care and best wishes.

:-) :-).

Matt