Monday, July 19, 2010

Fully back!

Written 7/19
Today is the first full day I'm feeling back to normal and I'm so grateful! It's tough trying to do life on minimal energy and feel good, and makes me appreciate anyone who struggles with a chronic condition, yet manages somehow to smile.

Last night we had a house full of American and French teens, and it was a LOT of fun!

Written today
Life is flying by with two of my own kids, one French kid, and less than a month of summertime left. I've been limiting my computer time, which means there's more reading and cooking and connecting going on. But that makes it tough to blog consistently, you know? :)

If you've stopped by to visit, thank you! I plan to write consistently once our French student leaves on August 2nd. Until then, (insert French words for "be good!"). :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

C'est bon!

Or is it:

ĂȘtre bon (to be good).

Hmmm. Correctez-voussoirs sil voussoirs plais. Haha!

Anonymous said...

That should read vous not voussoirs - whatever that means.

Diana said...

This year is just flying by way to fast. Why is it that when you're having a good year, it goes fast and when it's not so good, it drags?!
Enjoy the rest of your summer!

Courtney said...

Can't wait to hear the stories! We had an exchange student from Iceland when I was in high school.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad things are going well for you.

Take care and best wishes.

:-) :-).

Matt

Irene said...

It all sounds great! Glad you're back!

ColeC said...

Where are you Leslie? I miss reading your blog....and I'm excited to read all about your visitor.