Saturday, July 17, 2010

Re-entering the land of the living?

Since Wednesday I've had no energy and felt nauseated almost 100% of the time. Last night we saw Ziggy Marley in concert, and thankfully I felt good for the whole concert. But then I slept almost 12 hours last night (WHAT? I NEVER sleep that long!) and I think after a nap today (I'm not kidding -- there's a nap in my future!) I may be back to normal.

Obviously when all you do is lay around, sit around, and sleep, there's not much to write about. :/

2 comments:

ColeC said...

I think maybe your body just needs a break, as does your mind. You've had so much on your plate, both good and bad, that maybe you just need to hide out and rest those bones and brain :)

Have a wonderful day my friend!

Anonymous said...

You'll be fine soon enough. I don't imagine it's anything serious.

Take care and best wishes.

:-) :-).

Matt