Sunday, July 11, 2010

life...

Still here. Quick observations:
  • Both kids were gone for 4 days and it was so great being kid-free. A little too great. When they got back yesterday it was quite stressful and Tim and I had some tense icky discussions (not quite fights, but certainly not easy breezy harmony!).
  • Still playing with this new way of eating and I'm officially in the low 130s as of today. This is a weight zone I haven't visited in a VERY long time! Eating between 1800 and 2000 calories per day most days, so not hungry much. Running less than ever, but still losing weight? I'll take it! I'd highly encourage checking this style of eating out. Let me know if you want recommendations of podcasts or books that can help.
  • Tim and I have discovered Entourage on HBO and are enjoying it immensely!
Heading out for a 4 or 5 mile run before triple digit heat hits. Happy Sunday!

4 comments:

ColeC said...

Great job on the weight loss! It just goes to show that eating is the primary thing to clean up, then exercise.

It is weird how kids can do that. I know our tense situations come from the kids. That's the joys of being a parent LOL At least your kids are old enough for you and Tim to take off and leave them for a day ;)

Enjoy your run!

Anonymous said...

My DH and I are looking for a new TV show to watch together and I was thinking about ordering "Entourage" to get caught up. I have seen a few episodes. It looks pretty good.

Congrats on the eating, less running and weight loss. :-)

Anonymous said...

I love Entourage!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad things are working out for you.

Take care and best wishes.

:-) :-).

Matt