Monday, December 10, 2007

Balance in all things

My last writing was about being all domestic, which is a part -- a big part of my life. But it's not all that's important to me.

To prove this, I offer a digital short from Saturday Night Live. If you're easily offended, you may want to take a pass here. But if you have a snarky sense of humor, and you want to watch a lovely video that has a lot to do with Christmas, just click HERE!

Enjoy, but remember, you were warned! (And whatever you do, do NOT watch this the first time with your kids!)

6 comments:

Colette said...

Justin had shown me this awhile back...very funny! I couldn't believe Justin Timberlake did this ;)

Looks like we have the same sense of humor ;)

Eileen said...

Definitely one of THE best SNL skits EVER. Two guys from our neighborhood dressed up as these guys for the "adult" Halloween Party at the club this year. They looked just like the ones in the video...it was one of the best costumes I've seen in a while. Their wives wore 80's haircut wigs and prom dresses...it was perfect.

Eileen said...

Definitely one of THE best SNL skits EVER. Two guys from our neighborhood dressed up as these guys for the "adult" Halloween Party at the club this year. They looked just like the ones in the video...it was one of the best costumes I've seen in a while. Their wives wore 80's haircut wigs and prom dresses...it was perfect.

Brit-Man said...

I fine an easy way is dto just get a basic tasty cut of Steak, or Lamb, and just give it 8 minutes in the Frying Pan, flipping over every 2 minutes.

Just having the cooking time on the pack kind of helps too, or for Chicken, obviously about 2x as long.

Hope you're having a great day Leslie. Take care and best wishes :-) :-).

Matt

Jen said...

OK. I'm trying to figure out how Brit-man's comments go with the SNL skit. Is he saying he fries up his meat and puts it in the box? LOL!

Thanks for the laugh, Leslie.

Colette said...

I think he's referring to the post about dinner's. I was confused too ;)