Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Feeling lucky

There is a quote by someone famous (but I can't think of who at the moment) that goes:

Luck is when opportunity meets preparation.

So I went to the Christmas lunch and guess what? My old company is putting in a training room for their employees, and one of my good friends is on the committee that's meeting on Friday to decide what kind of equipment they're buying and how they want to proceed. So she asked me to send her an email with my contact information, because we discussed having someone (moi?) come in and educate the employees on how to maximize their time in the training room. So because I have an opinion on all things fitness, I sent her some things to consider as they plan the space.

I have no idea if anything will come of this, but I'm feeling lucky, that's for sure!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That is great...

Isn't it neat how things come together when you're not expecting them to? What a terrific opportunity for you and your business!

Lori said...

Wow, that sounds like fun. Let us know how it goes.
Lori

Anonymous said...

Wishing you the best of luck with that!

Jen said...

oooo! corporate fitness. i likey!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy yourself Leslie, and feel proud of all you've achieved. It is something you deserve for having in the main a great year.

WELL DONE.

:-) :-).

Matt