Sunday, December 31, 2006

THRIVE!

That's my word for the year. Thrive! To thrive, you can't be last in line, or taking the scrapings from the bottom of the bucket, or doing without. To thrive means to be abundantly alive. To flourish. I think of myself as a late bloomer (in a good way), and what cracks me up about my word for 2007 is that it works so much better for years ending in "5". But maybe I wasn't ready to thrive in 2005!

We leave on a cruise tomorrow -- from LA to Catalina Island to Ensenada, Mexico, then back home. When I return, I promise to post pictures of the training room. Happy New Year to everyone. Hope it's our best year yet!!!

7 comments:

ColeC said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR, Leslie! Have a wonderful time and enjoy every bit of it!!

Anonymous said...

Have a fantastic New Year, and all the best to you. You are an amazing individual, and you should be so proud of everything that happened for you, in 2006.

You deserve to feel awesome.

:-) :-).

Matt

Unknown said...

Like it....

Jen said...

Love the word. Can you come up with one for me? LOL! Have fun on your cruise!

FV Tom said...

Hope you're enjoying your cruise!

Happy New Year!

KatieFeldmom said...

Hope you are enjoying yourself on the cruise!!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that word!

Mine is 'refresh'. Thank you God.....

2007 is going to be a good year, of this I am sure!