Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Take 5 Tuesday

This is a take 5 template from a few months ago, not the current week's entry. But it's one I felt like doing, so...

5 things on your desk right now
  • New RED iPod!
  • 2 of my favorite pigs
  • Client binder and workout plan
  • Water glass
  • Picture of my family
5 things you need to, or should be doing today
  • Planning client workouts for the rest of the week
  • Attacking "the pile" on my desk
  • Cleaning out my purse
  • Planning what to plant beside our driveway
  • Ordering art docent supplies for the elementary school
5 of your favorite foods
  • Big salad with lots of "stuff"
  • Butternut squash ravioli
  • Raw almonds
  • Chocolate fondue
  • Mexican burrito bowl
5 of your favorite drinks
  • Water
  • Diet Pepsi
  • Arnold Palmer
  • Pellegrino Limonata soda
  • Good Earth tea
5 things in your bag

In my turquoise B Makowsky bag, I have:
  • Bobbi Brown "brown" lipstick,
  • a car key,
  • dental floss,
  • gum, and
  • way too many receipts and loose papers!

No comments: