Wednesday, October 15, 2008

22 mile run

Done. Took everything. So happy it's behind me. No way I could have run 4.1 more miles. Good thing marathon is nearly 2 months away.

I'm starting a class called The Parent Project tonight. I've heard wonderful things about it, and as life with my older son is becoming increasingly difficult, I'm hoping this class will provide some solutions. But I bring it up because if anyone is in Rocklin tonight and wants to see something that will make them laugh, stop by the Parent Project at 9:00 to see me attempting to get up out of a chair after sitting for 3 hours!

6 comments:

KatieFeldmom said...

You are freakin awesome!!! I know how stiff I am after an hour, so I can't even imagine how you will be after a 3 hour running session!

Aron said...

um yah you are AWESOME :)

after one of my long runs for SFM i hopped in the car and drove 4+ hours. wasn't a good idea :) just try to get up and walk around a bit if you can!

CONGRATS 22 miles is HUGE :)

Kim said...

Leslie-Congrats on your 22. That is great!

Be sure to stay somewhat active for the rest of the day. Ice baths are good too.

Good luck with The Parent Project. Maybe you can post some lessons for us!

ColeC said...

Wow, great job on that long run. You will be ready in two weeks though, I'm sure of it.

Well, I have dinner plans at the CheeseCake Factory tonight, but if I get out in time I would love to laugh...oops, I mean see you ;) That class sounds like it might be good...if I dont' make it, let us know all about it though.

Jo Lynn said...

Way to go on the 22 miles. It only gets better from here. I hope your class went well. I know how challenging the teenage years can be. Hang in there, the payoff is marvelous. :)

Julianne said...

Wooooohoo on the 22 miles! Wow, you are going to be soooooo ready for the CIM!