Thursday, October 16, 2008

Can't sleep.

Tried to take a nap after today's long run. Dogs were restless and barking, and kids were home from school and I just couldn't do it. So I thought sleeping tonight would be easy. Nope. Can't sleep. Can't get comfy. Don't like it much.

Thanks for all the nice comments, friends! I really do intend to reply to every one, but sometimes it takes me a while.

Parent Project was excellent. So good that it would be great if it were required for all parents of pre-teens. Don't want to infringe on copyrighted materials, but I'll give some general overview info as the class goes on.

Heading back upstairs to attempt to sleep once more. Wish me luck!

6 comments:

ColeC said...

Hope you got some much needed sleep girlfriend.

sirbobby1 said...

Your blog is inspiring!

I also live in Rocklin and I can't imagine asphalt running around here. Alas, the last time I tried to train for a marathon I got really bad shin splints and had to stop running for a year. Now my impact tolerance is quite low so I bike around town instead.

Your coverage of Parent Project would be much appreciated. My wife and I have a nine year old son and two babies, but the nine year old already has the mood swings I would expect of a teenager.

Keep up the great work; I wish I had your level of discipline.

Anonymous said...

Take care and best wishes :-) :-).

Matt

leslie said...

Colette -- Thanks so much!

leslie said...

Sirbobby1 -- Hello, fellow Rocklinite! I do need to write more about Parent Project -- it continues to be an awesome program, and there's a version for parents of elementary school kids -- Google "Parent Project" to find out more.

Sorry to hear about the shin splints. :(

leslie said...

Matt -- Hi and thanks!