Friday, February 25, 2011

I love it all!

There are many people who specialize in certain types of training or equipment or methodology. I keep wondering what my specialty should be, but the truth is I LOVE IT ALL! Honestly I just love to move.

Temps have been low and it's been really rainy, so I haven't run. Yesterday I did 5 minutes of kettlebell swings. Not as much as I would have liked to do, but it was what was possible.

Today I did a Core Fusion DVD (barre-inspired workout) for 50 minutes. Then I did a 10 minute modified Bodyrock challenge. They wanted you to do 20 mountain climbers, then 20 v-ups, and alternate for 10 minutes. I added some kettlebell swings, so it looked like this:

20 36 pound kettlebell swings
20 mountain climbers
20 v-ups
20 mountain climbers
20 swings
20 mountain climbers, etc.

I've never loved mountain climbers as much as I did today!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it, keep "moving" Leslie!

leslie said...

Thanks Stacey! Move it or lose it. Isn't that what they say?