Thursday, June 29, 2006

A Fun Time Waster

I guess you can tell I have a little too much time on my hands by this admission: I LOVE Homestar Runner! My friend Mike (Tanya's husband) introduced Homestar to our family years ago, and the kids and I just love it. Is it objectionable? At times. But is it fun? You bet! Click here to experience the joy that is Homestar! And if you do decide to check it out, here's what you need to know:

1. It's not exactly designed for kids, so don't let your kids see it if you haven't checked it out first.

2. The game Dancin' Bubs (you can find it under "Old Games") has one of my favorite songs -- it's the third song choice.

3. The best part of Homestar is Teen Girl Squad, especially issues #1 and #10. I crack up at "SO GOOD" "NO FOOD" and "let's get makey-outey!"

No comments: