Sunday, May 11, 2008

Caught up!

As of today, I've finally caught up with my running goal for the year! Although I've been running all year, it wasn't until March (I think) that I set the goal of averaging 20 miles per week for the year. I had been tracking my mileage, but didn't have any sort of running goal, so when I started I was at 15 miles per week average. So I've had some high mileage weeks (I think the most was 35) in an attempt to get caught up. And with my Mother's Day 6 miles (and yesterday's 8 miles and Friday's 6 and Thursday's 5) I'm at TWENTY!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well there is a slight concern that 35 muiles a week, even for one week, might be slightly on the high side, but there is no doubting your effort or ability, and for someone of your youthful maturity, to be able to do what you do, is an outstanding accomplishment, that you should be very proud of .

WELL DONE, and keep up the hard work.

:-) :-).

Matt

ColeC said...

You never ceese to amaze me...when you set a goal for yourself, you complete it! More power to you girlfriend and big congrats on your accomplishments.

That video down there...does that remind you of your boys ;) I thought it was funny how the goofball is named Tucker ;)

Hope your Mother's Day was as wonderful as you are!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! You are amazing. I hope you had a fantastic Mother's Day, you deserve it!!!