Friday, May 16, 2008

Meeting George!

I pulled Tucker out of school and we headed to U Food to meet George Foreman. We only got a moment with him (there were tons of people there, of course), but I'm told by the owners of the restaurant that he is one of the nicest and most down to earth people you'll ever meet.

When we met, I told him I've been boxing since January and have a tremendous amount of respect for what he's done. He said, "You're boxing? Make a fist!" That's why the picture looks like this:

Here's Tucker with Mr. Foreman:

And here's Tucker with a tricked out SCHOOL BUS that was in the parking lot:

And as if meeting Mr. Foreman wasn't exciting enough, the owner of U Food asked if I could be interviewed for a U Food commercial! Don't know if what I said will make it onto the screen, but the process was exciting, to be sure!

No comments: