Saturday, September 06, 2008

Learning from Tracy and Rif

If you EVER get a chance to attend a seminar with Mark and Tracy Reifkind, DO IT! I spent 5 hours today in Healdsburg at their Team Rif seminar and I'm going back tomorrow, driving 6 hours in all, to do a 1 hour master class with Tracy. (I know that sounds crazy, but it's how my schedule worked out, and trust me -- it's worth the drive!) These people know their kettlebells, and they're also some of the nicest people to hang out with. Now if I can just get my hands to recover quickly for tomorrow's workout. I've been so focused on running that kettlebells have taken a back seat, and my hands are definitely feeling the effects of lots of swings and snatches.

I'll post pictures and more early in the week.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Lookin' forward to the pics!

Take One Stripper Pole said...

You have no idea how jealous I am. :)

Anonymous said...

Take care and best wishes :-) :-).

Matt

ColeC said...

Drive safe and have a blast!

Maybe you can show me some of the stuff you lear when I come over Thursday...