Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Fear of decorating

All those who are convinced they are decorating dunces, raise your hands. (See both of my hands waving furiously in the sky!) Well, in a gigantic grown-up step, I went to a home decor shop and asked them to design a flower arrangement for my kitchen. I brought in my own container (a colander) and chose the flowers I liked, and the designer assured me she could work her magic. Today I picked it up and I am delighted with the result:
(It looks even better when it's not being photographed by a camera phone!)

2 comments:

ColeC said...

Very nice, but if you go into Michaels they have stuff all ready done and you can find everything you need that was used and copy the arrangement, or change it up a tad...plus the cost is waaaaaay less ;)

Laurie said...

Oh me!!Me!!! I live in a house with next to nothing on the shelves, but books, and near nothing on the walls!