- Clean eating.
- Enough sleep.
- It's finally fall.
- I love my clients!!!
1. Except for the Snickerdoodle cookie dough from Monday afternoon, I really have been walking the talk of six small meals a day, lots of fresh fruits and veggies, plenty of water, and choosing with care what I eat. Lesson learned? Don't let kids make cookies when I am feeling less than self-controlled.
2. Eight hours of uninterrupted sleep makes the whole world a better place!
3. Spectacular storm last night, complete with thunder, lightening, hail, and torrential rain. I was training a client, and we just kept looking out the window going, "Can you believe this?!?!" I love fall! We got married in the fall (18th anniversary coming up in October). Football brings back happy memories. And I LOVE jeans and 3/4 sleeve t-shirts, which you can't wear when it's 100 degrees outside!
4. It's an honor and a joy to train the women I train. And yesterday I got some of the nicest compliments. One client told me that I charge way too little, because she feels like she gets so much from it when she trains with me. Another client told me she was so grateful that someone had referred her to me and she loves coming to work out. I love what I do so much, but yesterday was even better with those encouraging words.
5. (Drum roll, please) For the first time since 1997, the year I ran 1000 miles (all you have to do is run 20 miles a week, with two weeks off -- the consistency is the hard part!), I weigh less than 135!!! You know how everyone has their magic number that to them means that they are at a good weight? (Please tell me I'm not the only one who's like this!) Well, my two magic numbers (or actually ranges) are "the low-130s" and any number with a "12" in the front of it (last time I was in the 120s was when Tim and I got married in 1989). So yeah, I'm a happy girl. And yes, I know that weight is just a number and blah blah blah. I'm still thrilled to be in the LOW 130s!!!