Wednesday, December 24, 2008

9:30 am

The house smells amazing! The pumpkin cake is done. The tortellini soup just needs to simmer for 10 more minutes, and then it will chill (literally) till tomorrow when I'll add the tortellini and zucchini right before serving. Next up is the lasagna prep, so I'll cook the veggies (carrots, zucchini and onions) and make the sauces, but I'll assemble the lasagna tomorrow.

Here's a picture Tim took on the way up to Tahoe. Thank goodness for 4 wheel drive!

He texted me a while ago saying that there's nobody on the slopes. They may have their best day of snowboarding ever!

1 comment:

ColeC said...

I think your house may smell like mine LOL

I have been baking and cooking for a solid week!! My back hurts and I'm tired (not to mention I can't stay asleep at night with all the thoughts of things needed to be done). Ok, wine fest over with ;)