Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Getting stuff done

The fam left for Tahoe an hour ago without me. :( But it was my decision. There is no way I could in good conscience go snowboarding when tomorrow is Christmas and I'm in charge of Christmas dinner. I'm a little sad, but mostly I'm relieved, as this gives me a whole uninterrupted day to get all my Christmas ducks (geese?) all in a row. So be warned -- this could be a day of much stream-of-consciousness writing.

Lasagna noodles are cooked. Cake's about to go in the oven. Next up, tortellini soup. Also on today's agenda is a lovely lovely run!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope everything goes well for you.

Take care, best wishes and have a great Christmas. You're an exceptional person.

:-) :-).

Matt

Kim said...

Have a Merry Christmas. Sounds like it will be a nice quiet day. Enjoy.