Friday, December 05, 2008

Writing about something other than running

Yesterday I got false eyelashes put on at the MAC counter at Nordstrom. If you've never done this, DO IT NOW! They have lots of styles to choose from, they cost $12.00 and they will put them on for you. As an admitted mascara junkie (my goal? to look like I'm wearing false eyelashes all the time!) it was so fun having double the lashes.

If you're not wanting to try fakies, MAC also has a new mascara called Dazzle Lash. I (sadly) removed the false eyelashes last night, but awoke this morning happy to try my new mascara. I'm happy to report that I LOVE IT! It covers really well, doesn't clump, and gives a false eyelashes effect. At $12.00 it's worth a try, and I don't think you'll be disappointed.

2 comments:

Aka Alice said...

ooohhhhhh...thanks for the lead. I'm always on the lookout for new toys :-)

ColeC said...

Oh man, I was just at the mall today. Well, I think I need to go back and give it a try! I have always wanted to see what it would look like with false eyelashes, but never knew how to put them on.

Thanks for the tip ;)