Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Handstand envy

I am really happy with my handstand progress. When I first tried doing one in December, I couldn't even muster up the courage to kick up by a wall. I was not sure if my historically unstable shoulder would even support my bodyweight. So I've come a long way since then. But I've found two videos that are giving me total handstand envy. If you want to check them out, click here, then scroll down till you find the entry titled "press handstand videos." I can just TASTE how much I want that to be ME pressing up to handstand.

3 comments:

Pamela said...

*sigh * wow... very impressive! I can do that in my Pool in the water..~lol~ but certainly not in real life!
& thanks so much for the great comments & such on my blog! :)

Anonymous said...

Keep doing everything you're doing Leslie. You know what sort of an amazing person you are, and so do we.

Have a fantastic day

:-) :-)

Matt

Greg said...

Hey there Mrs Handstand. They just posted another video about handstands over at crossfit. Here it is. http://media.crossfit.com/cf-video/CrossFit_Preparing4Handstand.mov

I found this one helps a lot, especially on the take-off.