Tuesday, March 27, 2007

hi

I have a few free minutes and thought I'd just start typing and see what comes out. So what's going on here? Well, I trained a client this morning, then did CardioCoach CL at the gym, then trained a second client, and now it's almost time to pick the kids up.

Last night I was folding laundry and I was cold. So rather than put on a sweatshirt, I grabbed a kettlebell and did swings until I got warm.

I'm waiting on a Cathe Friedrich DVD -- Drill Max -- that I'm looking forward to trying.

I haven't done handstands in a couple of weeks because my shoulders and elbows have been aching. So I'm following my rule ("Don't be stupid. Do SOMETHING!") and trying to give my joints some recovery time. I miss being upside down, though.

Still don't have a BodyBugg because Mr. BodyBugg hasn't called me back. I need to try him again and make this happen.

Hugs to everyone who's taken the time and energy to write comments.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You miss being upside down???

Well it cetainly would do something for the circulation, though probably not as nice as having something like a Jacuzzi instead ;-) ;-).

Anyway, keep up the hard work, and best wishes to you, you're doing great.

:-) :-).

Matt

KatieFeldmom said...

Busy bee, as always. Glad to hear though that you are taking it easy with your shoulders and handstands. Funny about missing being upside-down. Not sure if I've ever heard that one before.

Pamela said...

Missing being upside down.. funny what we take out of a whole post eh? hope the joints feel better soon hon!