Tuesday, March 27, 2007

hi

I have a few free minutes and thought I'd just start typing and see what comes out. So what's going on here? Well, I trained a client this morning, then did CardioCoach CL at the gym, then trained a second client, and now it's almost time to pick the kids up.

Last night I was folding laundry and I was cold. So rather than put on a sweatshirt, I grabbed a kettlebell and did swings until I got warm.

I'm waiting on a Cathe Friedrich DVD -- Drill Max -- that I'm looking forward to trying.

I haven't done handstands in a couple of weeks because my shoulders and elbows have been aching. So I'm following my rule ("Don't be stupid. Do SOMETHING!") and trying to give my joints some recovery time. I miss being upside down, though.

Still don't have a BodyBugg because Mr. BodyBugg hasn't called me back. I need to try him again and make this happen.

Hugs to everyone who's taken the time and energy to write comments.

4 comments:

Brit-Man said...

You miss being upside down???

Well it cetainly would do something for the circulation, though probably not as nice as having something like a Jacuzzi instead ;-) ;-).

Anyway, keep up the hard work, and best wishes to you, you're doing great.

:-) :-).

Matt

KatieFeldmom said...

Busy bee, as always. Glad to hear though that you are taking it easy with your shoulders and handstands. Funny about missing being upside-down. Not sure if I've ever heard that one before.

Pamela said...

Missing being upside down.. funny what we take out of a whole post eh? hope the joints feel better soon hon!

Eileen said...

Cathe -- can't wait to hear what you have to say about her dvd. I have been VERY tempted to get some of her dvd's because she is in such great shape herself and the workouts look pretty challenging. So please post a review....

Upside down...I love hanging upside down on the exercise ball...it seems to loosen up the kinks and just feels great to reverse circulation for a while, so I get why you miss it.

It sounds like you are staying pretty busy with clients these days. That is very cool how you made it all happen....it seems like it has happened fast.