Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Nike lust

Maybe it's that I'm training for something specific, or that I'm studying about fitness, but I'm having total lust for some Nike stuff. I got their catalog the other day and there's so much I want. There's a running top with a built-in bra, a super cute jacket with princess seaming that would look great, a vintage t-shirt with a swirly lantern and smoke on it -- I could squeak with how fab their stuff is. You should check it out at www.nikewoman.com.

Will I be getting any of this. Probably not, cuz I may have shot my proverbial wad at the Nordstrom pre-season sale. But it's fun to dream...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I get their catalogs too. Very cool stuff. Kind of pricey, but I did pick up a few things at the Nike outlet mall when we went to Gulfport a while back. If I did not have a grumpy little girl (eager to hit a kids' store) with me, I would have bought much more!

Jen said...

we have a nike woman STORE at our mall. it is FABULOUS. you would love it. it just opened last year. right next to nordstrom's. now that's shopping!