Saturday, August 04, 2007

I'm a trendsetter!


Turns out I'm a trendsetter, but didn't even know it till today when I saw The Simpsons Movie. Those of you who have been to my house or read this weblog for a while know that I love pigs, and have loved them for some time now. Well, turns out that Plopper the pig plays a pivotal role in the movie (note, though, that this is not a good picture of him), and that makes me a trendsetter, right?

I will probably go to bed with a smile on my face as I envision Homer holding the pig upside down and making him walk on the ceiling while singing, "Spider Pig, Spider Pig. Does whatever a Spider Pig does." Easily amused? Yeah, I guess I am!

2 comments:

ColeC said...

Did you like that movie?
My family loves watching the Simpsons together. One of our "family" times.
Sometimes it's hard to know if on the big screen it would be as good or better.

Anonymous said...

You're definitely a trendsetter Leslie. You're the only person I know who is you.

Can't be many Leslies that run their own business, and make the physical achievements you do.

Have a brilliant day, and whatever you do stay true to yourself, and you won't fail to find more success.

:-) :-).

Matt