Saturday, August 04, 2007

Two nice comments

Comment number 1
I was at the dentist office for the 3rd time in two weeks. (We're switching dentists and between cleanings and sealants for three people, I have several appointments on the books.) I've made a commitment to myself to not spend each and every day wearing fitness clothes, so I was wearing a tank top, a summery skirt, cute shoes, and of course the new braid. The woman behind the desk commented on how I looked and on the braid, and then said, "You know, you always look so nice and take such good care of yourself!" That was encouraging.

Comment number 2
Austin and I were talking and I said something that made him laugh. He said, "That was a my-mom comment." Huh? He went on, "I'd say it was just a mom comment, but you're not like an ordinary mom." He smiled. I was delighted!

No comments: