1. I'm not taking on any new clients. I LOVE what I do. But last spring, I think I took on a bit more than I could handle. This summer I've lost some clients (some due to gas prices, some due to scheduling) and that has been a good thing for achieving balance. And once the kids are back in school, I don't want to add any new training hours.
2. I'm no longer writing newsletters. For a while I was writing an e-newsletter, which was a lot of fun, and it made sense to do for many reasons:
- I love writing about all things fitness.
- If I wanted to start a group or bootcamp workout at some time in the future, it gave me a platform to promote it from, and a list of possibly interested people.
- If I wanted to find new clients, it would be a great way to find them.
3. I'm attending a kettlebell workshop taught by Mark and Tracy Reifkind in September! I use kettlebells in my own workouts, and train my clients with them, and yes, I'm certified to train with kettlebells (through CrossFit). But the opportunity to learn from two amazing RKC instructors? PRICELESS!!!