1. What's going well?
- I've run 710 miles so far this year. That means I'm 70% of the way to my goal of 1000 miles!!!
- I LOVE my clients -- it is a joy to be a part of their lives!
- I feel stronger now than I ever have in my whole entire life.
- I'm on track to run a half-dozen half-marathons!
- I struggle with self-image. (Doesn't every woman?) This week I've felt enormous and unattractive. Last week I felt ok. I don't think things changed dramatically over the weekend. Actually I'm tempted to just erase this one, but it's really where my head's at.
- The kettlebell seminar in September!
- I'm considering signing up with Wellcoaches for their Wellness Coach Training Program.
- I'm seriously considering transforming my last half marathon of the year into a full marathon, and running the California International Marathon in December. I've helped two friends run this marathon as their first marathon, so I'm very familiar with the second half of the course (!) and maybe this will be my turn to be the one in the spotlight. I'll keep y'all posted!