Wednesday, July 09, 2008

  • Tucker and I are heading out to see Idols on Tour in just a few minutes. Get to meet with Colette and her daughter beforehand -- hooray!
  • Air quality is in Hazardous zone. (If you click on the link right now, you'll notice that the top FIVE cities IN THE COUNTRY for poor air quality are my city and cities within 30 minutes or so of us. I really hope that changes soon.) Visibility is affected. So glad I got to run this morning, but if the air had been like it is now? Forget it! So we stay inside and run the air conditioner, which is all you can really do. If you have air that's healthy to breathe, be grateful for it!
  • Pulsing lunges with weights will break your ass. I know, cuz I broke mine yesterday and the day before. Hurts so good!

5 comments:

Julianne said...

hi! i just stumbled upon your site (following one blog link to another) and noticed you must live somewhere north of bay area? the air quality is definitely terrible around here lately! i'm jealous you got a good run outside in the morning!

Anonymous said...

I'm hoping the air quality 'freshens' up soon. I am definitely thankful for my clean air.

Hope you had a fantastic time! Did you get to meet up with Colette?

Anthony C said...

what the hell is a "pulsing lunge"? did you get that from that book you've been reading?

no, but seriously, inquiring minds want to know. i want to try them.
holler.

Anonymous said...

That sounds pretty scuzzy. I hope things get better soon.

Take care and best wishes :-) :-).

Matt

KatieFeldmom said...

Hope you guys had a good time at the concert!!!