Thursday, May 24, 2007

Comments

Just a quick response to some easy to answer questions (the ones that take more time will have to wait for another day):

Eileen -- yes, that's a bodybugg on Stacy's arm! She's using it, and loving it! And Eileen, you too can join the club of "those who notice virtually everything" -- Stacy is President, and I'm in too!

Colette -- if you do Kettlebell swings right, your arms won't be where you feel the exercise -- it's all about transferring the power of the hip snap, and the arms just along for the ride. (But if I'm wrong about this, Tracy will tell me on Sunday!) Anyway, after some serious swinging, I feel it in my booty and my abs.

Anonymous asked (ages ago -- sorry!) about my post about nail salons "how hard is it to do your own nails?" That's a good question. It's not hard at all to do your own nails, but nail salons do something you can't do by yourself. Basically they put a coating (either acrylic or gel) on your nails that a) makes them virtually indestructible, and b) makes nail polish (or the French manicure) stay on forever. So if you have "nails" you go every two weeks or so to have them "filled" as they grow out. Right now my nails look like those of a 12-year-old boy, because when you take the stuff off from the nail salon, it leaves your nails paper thin and breakable. Haven't decided if I'm putting 'em back on yet.

4 comments:

ColeC said...

Leslie, I should have known that about the kettlebells. You've shown me befor and told me that...oops, my bad ;)

Have a super day!!!

Anonymous said...

Hope you're having a great day Leslie. Best wishes :-) :-).

Matt

Shelly said...

I totally relate to this! I took off my acrylic nails about 6 months ago and I can't decide if I want to put them on again, 'cause as much as I liked them, it was sometimes a hassle to get them filled every 2 weeks.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for answering. I honestly had no idea.

hw