- Traveling by myself.
- Strange city.
- Staying with people I don't know WHO ALL KNOW EACH OTHER (really scary!).
Reasons to be happy:
- Support of wonderful family.
- Support of wonderful internet friends.
- New Nike running shirt (pink) and skirt.
- Tiffany-designed finishers medallion at the end of the race.
Something else that's great about pre-race preparation is eating all kinds of shit, whatever I want ... I mean, carb loading. Yeah, carb loading is a lot of fun, and pretty important if you want to do well in a race!
I should run a half marathon every single week!