Tuesday, March 11, 2008

2 more reasons to love Costco

I do love Costco. When my membership is managed properly (by buying off the list, not just because, and by not thinking of it as the $300 store!), it's a great money saver and helps me to economically feed my family some great nutritious foods. Today I found two more reasons to love Costco:

1. They have containers like these that I love from Sharper Image. I think they really work at keeping food fresher, and I have some in my fridge right now, one with ready to go salad greens, another with cut up carrots, and another labeled "rainbow peppers" with cut up red, orange, and yellow bell peppers.

2. My friend Doug greeted me today with, "How is it that you get younger every time I see you?!"

Gotta love that Costco!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the snap lids!!! I have the smaller containers for my meals for the week.

Gotta LOVE that comment. How sweet!

Anonymous said...

Was there a reason why you picked a picture of a tupperware container, conveniently spilling over with Jammy Dodgers :-p :-p.

Hope you have a great day. Best wishes :-) :-).

Matt

ColeC said...

Do the containers come with those yummy treats?? LOL I'm just kidding! That is the last thing I need ;)

What a wonderful compliment!! Gotta love Costco for sure!

Pamela said...

Those look like neat containers..& Never heard those cookies called what Matt is calling them ~lol~

Congrats to your boy !! & to you for letting them go to a concert..I'da been skulking about holding their hands & driving them nuts! ..but I am pathetic ~lol~

KatieFeldmom said...

I love Costco too, but mainly because it pays my husband's paycheck. I get my big chicken breasts, asparagus, grapes, strawberries, ground turkey, eggs, skim milk, and tilapia from there.

Anonymous said...

It gets worse. If they are the same ones, you can buy them with a chocolate coating too. I think they're called Chocolate Jammy Dodgers :-(.

They just look so wrong.