Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Take 5 Tuesday

  • 5 things you are looking forward to
Getting the upper hand on my depressive tendencies
Becoming a better trainer
Getting and staying in the low 130s
Completing my 6 half marathons this year
Going to Hawaii in June with my family
Note -- I am actively working on the first 4 things.

  • 5 of your blogs (if you've had more than 5)
I've only had two blogs. One I started as I was getting ready for my first (and only) fitness competition. I kept it for a year and a half, and then it caused some problems with a family member who I love, so I deleted the blog to prove that the person was more important. (Impulsive move. I regret it. But relationship was salvaged. Now most family don't know of weblog, which is good.) Then there's this one!

  • 5 of your favorite kinds of soup
Tortilla soup
Gazpacho
Minestrone
Mulligatawny
Campbell's Vegetarian Vegetable (from my childhood)

  • 5 jobs you’ve had, or would like to have
Jobs I've had:
fabric store salesclerk
radio station DJ
fax machine salesperson
computer company tech support
fitness trainer (best job ever!!!)

Jobs I wish I'd had:
surgeon
dancer
chef
nurse
fitness trainer (oh wait, I have that one -- hooray!)

  • 5 of your favorite breakfast foods
Fresh mixed fruit
Egg white omelet with LOTS of veggies
Steel cut oatmeal
French toast with LOTS of maple syrup
Donuts

2 comments:

KatieFeldmom said...

Happy Take5 Tuesday!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm enjoying reading these!