Wednesday, March 05, 2008

The sweetest compliment

My client's 14-year-old daughter wrote me this note. It is on a piece of construction paper with a candy wrapper pasted on one side that reads, "Make "someday" today." On the other side it says this:

"Dear Leslie,
I was eating a piece of chocolate (again) and there was a message inside the wrapper. It was inspirational and I thought you might like it!! Thank you 4 helping my mom achieve her goal. She looks hot!!
Love, E"

Nothing more to say, right?

8 comments:

ColeC said...

That had to have put a huge smile on your face ;)

Pamela said...

Awww... So Cool ...A very big YAY YOU to ya :)

KatieFeldmom said...

Awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice.

Best wishes :-) :-).

Matt

Anonymous said...

It brought a smile to me! Good going Leslie on making that young lady's mom look "Hot"

Anonymous said...

Hey Leslie Take care of those hands!

for Eileen's question.....a ripped hand..is when the callus that forms on the part of your hand just below where your 3rd and 4th fingers end and become part of your palm...and it "rips" open.
Similiar to a blister popping..Ouch!

Leslie--here is what I found to is a huge help to protecting your hands.

if you have boxing wraps use those it helps..
tape them up..I do that for swings and snatches

Also, the grips your son uses if he does the rings is a huge help.
chalk!!!
fabric knuckle bandaids--I place them over the callus...
take care of those hands and good going on the swings!
Best
Regina

Jen said...

That is so sweet!

Irene said...

I just melted! Sometimes the best rewards are so simple.

Have a wonderful weekend!