Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Take 5 Tuesday

It's Take 5 Tuesday, but Miss 5 is having a super busy day, so I grabbed some questions from previous lists that she's published. Best of luck getting everything taken care of, Noelle (aka Miss 5), and I look forward to next week's list!

  • 5 of your favorite snack foods
  1. Hummus
  2. Baby carrots
  3. Raw almonds
  4. Bell peppers
  5. Tasty Little Crackers (TLC's)
  • 5 of your favorite quotes.
  1. "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
  2. "A happy family is but an earlier heaven."
  3. "Hard work pays off."
  4. "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit" Aristotle
  5. "Someone who is busier than you is running right now." Nike ad campaign
  • 5 things you like about your job.
  1. I get to make a difference in women's lives!
  2. I meet fabulous people and get to really know them!
  3. It's a fun challenge to come with with workouts that work for each individual.
  4. It keeps me active and out of trouble.
  5. Because of my job, I get to buy cool fitness toys and write them off!
  • 5 places you would like to live.
  1. Carmel, CA
  2. Hawaii (but only for a while, not forever)
  3. Italy (because it seems really really cool!)
  4. Denver, CO
  5. Santa Barbara, CA
  • 5 things you like about blogging
  1. It connects me with wonderful like-minded people.
  2. It gives me a chance to write.
  3. It (to some degree) keeps me accountable.
  4. It helps me to feel like I'm not alone in my struggles.
  5. It makes me feel appreciated.

7 comments:

Rhea said...

I like the Abe Lincoln quote, very nice and inspiring.

Anonymous said...

Take care and best wishes :-) :-).

Matt

Anonymous said...

Love the list. You've picked some great quotes.

Shelly said...

Leslie,
re: big ass ropes
I am looking into getting some big-ass rope myself! It's not as simple as a trip to Home Depot, so I have my neighborhood hardware store looking into whether they can get it for me. You can get it online, but then there are big ass shipping costs, and I'd rather spend the money locally if I can. The cost is about $100. I'll let you know what I figure out.

ColeC said...

I would love to live in the first three places you wrote. In fact, this summer my mom is taking Ashley to Hawii and Rob and I are going to Carmel ;) Italy will come later in life ;)

LizN said...

Leslie,
I love all of these Take 5's - looks like I can do another "Five for Friday" tomorrow.

Cheers
Liz ;)

Laurie said...

I'd love to have you here in Denver!